Tuesday, January 01, 2008

#500! Happy New Year!


Here is the complete TomTom Pocket!! You want details?

PATTERN: Entrelac Tutorial (again) with 6 stitch squares + felting
NEEDLES: US6
YARN: Red & Black KnitPicks Wool of the Andes + Winter White Patons Wool Classic Merino

I will also be using this pattern for Erik's iPod Pocket, but I won't be felting it. I will also be using sock yarn. I have to use up my sock yarn!

Would you like another FO? Ok! How about a crocheted FO?!?! Are you mad!??!? hehehe

I accidently signed up for the crochet part of the Hello Kitty Mystery KAL 3. oops. Lets just say that it kick started my ambition to reteach myself to crochet. I don't think that I did that bad of a job. I did, however, let it felt for too long in the washer. It still fits, though!

Details?
PATTERN: Hello Kitty Winter Mama, with help from Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
HOOK: P-10mm
YARNS: Rain (double-stranded) & Daffodil KnitPicks Wool of the Andes + Winter White Patons Wool Classic Merino

And Erik even took a flattering picture of me! Damn, I'm hot! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No... I haven't been drinking... Why do you ask?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great for having to relearn crocheting