Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last day of vacation...

I only got two real days off, since we were either traveling doing the family thing. A vacation for me is not even getting out of my pj's, but that didn't happen.

Sunday, I signed up on Swap-Bot and joined a few several swaps. I originally wanted to swap postcards, but then I found squished pennies and a ton of other goodies!!

That led to Robyn and I spending the day shopping! We hit up the dollar store, Gardenridge and Wal-Mart, where I bought a new (much skinnier) Christmas tree!

Here is a pic of each swap, chosen and ready to be sent! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what comes in the mail!

2 comments:

LinknKnits said...

I've checked out swap-bot before and thought it looked cool. You'll have to keep us updated on whether you get goodies in return (which is what I always worry about!).

Unknown said...

you are a swapaholic.