Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tomorrow's VEGGIE Bento

I like meat! I really do, but I love my veggies, too!!

What You Need
Baby Carrots, Snap Peas, Annie Chun's Sprouted Brown Rice (YUM!), MorningStar Veggie Patties, and Live Active Mozzarella Cheese SEE ALL INGREDIENTS HERE

Total prep time: 10 minutes

1. Pop the rice in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Cut the ends off of your veggies. Half the baby carrots, if needed.
3. Pull the rice out and let it stand for 30 seconds.
4. Put your frozen veggie patty in the microwave and heat for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
5. Arrange your veggie layer. Don't forget the cheese!
6. Put rice in the other section.
7. When the veggie patty is done, cut it into eighths and arrange as shown.
8. Pack up your container and put it into the fridge, if you are making this the night before like I did.

No comments: