Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pup, Pink & Potter

Last night, I was playing around in Paint Shop trying to figure out if I wanted just a plain pink Xbox 360 faceplate. I came up with a design that was plain, but also wasn't that elaborate either. I didn't want it to be so complicated. Erik was expecting more, but I can only do so much with spraypaint and tape. I like it and it matches the *NEW* PINK and BLUE wireless controllers that will be out this fall!

I also have some knitting! I finished the Mid-August KAL dishcloth, Shifting Sand.

FINISHED: 23 August 2007
YARN: Lily Sugar'n Cream in Patio Pinks
NEEDLES: US 7
PATTERN: Shifting Sand (Mid-August 2007)

And finally, I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night. Am I the only one that didn't finished it the first night! I drug it out as long as I could. I guess I'm just going to have to start from the beginning and read all of them again! I'm going to miss Harry Potter!! If you look at the picture on the left, you see my pup, Cooter, as well as my first and only Harry Potter bookmark. It has survived through all 7 books.

What do I read now? What series will I thirst for next?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maybe start on some classics?