Friday, June 22, 2007

Secret Pal Goodies AND More Postcards?!?!!

First things first... More SP10 goodies arrived today...
Mmmmm... Sock yarn... Candy... Cocoa... Sock pattern... I could just about eat it all!!! There was even a postcard from the Blue Ridge Parkway. This really looks like a place that should take the MINI!

The postman at home also really likes me!!! I got two more postcards in a game of TAG! on Postcrossing!


























I'm off!! Dad just got here and I really want to play this...

2 comments:

Amy said...

You know, I think I'm knitting my toe-up socks in that yarn - same color too. It all looks good. Thanks for the recommendations for postcards.

Unknown said...

i got your postcard over the weekend! yay! i sent you one, but i think i sent it to your work addy, i believe thats the only one i have for you ;) i have to get on to the postcrossing site now and lookie you up! :)