Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Destashing, again!!

If you are interested in any of the following items, please send me an email at bigpikachica att sbcglobal dott net.

HOLDS: I will only hold an item for 24 hours, if I have more than one interested buyer.

Payment is due as soon as we make an agreement and I send you a Paypal invoice. Paypal payments only, please.
Items are sold AS-IS and all sales are final.
If you want more than one item, make me an offer. I will negotiate anything reasonable.


*VINTAGE* Brother Ribber KR580
~~starting offer $40 + shipping~~
~~ BUY IT NOW: $100 shipped ~~
I found this is my grandmother's attic. From what I can tell, this is a vintage ribber attachment for a Brother knitting machine. I believe that almost everything, if not everything, is there.
CLICK IMAGE FOR BIG PIC.



Ultimate Sweater Machine (USM) VHS Video

~~$5 + shipping~~
Paypal payments only, please.
I have transferred this to DVD and I no longer need the VHS.

90% Complete ADULT Sailor Mars Costume (Cosplay)
~~$30 Shipped~~
This costume was started for a former friend that ended up not being able to come to A-Kon with us a couple of years ago.
Items included: Bodysuit (stretchy, new without tags), shoes (sz 9W), shoulder flares (to be sewn on), front and back bows, ribbon for necklace, complete waist band (unsized, needs skirt sewn on), fabric for skirt.

"Spoiled" Fleece Blanket (4ft x 6ft)
~$5 shipped~

Fat Quarters / Quarter Flats *NEW*
ALL FOR $20 SHIPPED



Fat Quarters / Quarter Flats REMNANTS
ALL FOR $10 SHIPPED
Most are just barely used.
All are over fat eighth.


Larger Solid Remnants
~$20.00 shipped~
About half than a yard, but the rest is more.
A small amount of fleece is also included.



I will package these with anything else you buy without charging shipping. Otherwise, I will charge shipping.Blue Flower Remnant (1yd) - $1.00
Red 7pc Fat Eighths bundle - $1.00
Red Bias Tape (6ft) - $0.50
Pink Ribbon (3/16in x 6yds) NEW - $0.50
White Ribbon (1/4in x 6yds) NEW - $0.50
Blue Ribbon (1/8in x less than 6yds) - $0.25
Oriental Trading Jingle Bell Frog Kit
(I have 6) - $1.00/all

1 comment:

Christina said...

Emailed my interests.