Thursday, March 08, 2007

Destash....

Not a fiber-destash but at least it is related...

Since I have not takers on my Crochet magazines, I donated them. But before I donated them, I weighed them for some Nascar Knitting points... 960 grams!!! I feel sort of guilty taking these points... I'll just call it bump-drafting!!!

I think this is the only thing that I am going to get points for. I'm up to the leg on my Dreambaby Sock #1. I haven't even touched Erik's Afghan either!!! So sad!!! I don't even have pictures!!!

I have been so busy either cleaning the house and garage, running all over picking up my new car and showing it off!!! I think I might get some yarny-time this evening while Erik is being a good boy and helping a friend move.

1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Hi Heather! I am finalizing the stats, and it looks like magazines and books are considered 15 points each. Great job!!
=:8