Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It must be in the water!


Emma Nicoles Blanket
Originally uploaded by BigPikaChica.
Emma Nicole was born this morning at 6:24am in Fort Worth. She is 7lbs 14 oz and 19.75in long.

Erik and I were up at the hospital last night to visit our friends, Jeff and Jill. It was their wedding that we went to in Vegas last New Years. Of course, we had to work today, so we left everyone up there at about 10pm, not before we made up a little $5 pool on the time that Jill would pop. Mary Ann won!!! No pictures of Miss Emma yet, but I will post them as soon as I can!!

When we found out that there were going to induce labor, I decided that I really needed to finish the little baby blanket that I had started on the USM a few months ago! I took it off the machine on Monday night, worked on the borders yesterday and finished everything up last night before we went up to the hospital.

It is knit in Caron Simply Soft for washability.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, I like the blankie! I can't wait to see the little bundle of joy in her blankie!