I found this on Amy's blog, who found it on Secret Pal hostess Shelby's blog.
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate (two packets per one cup)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Have to wrap them. I have nosey friends!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, its not good for the critters
5. When do you put up your decorations?
Normally, the weekend after Thanksgiving... but this year has been so busy. The tree went up yesterday!! LoL
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Mimi's mashed potatos
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Christmas at my grandparents on my Dad's side, when my parents were still together. I remember playing with all of my cousins and the smells of Christmas lunch from scratch.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes, that is when we have my Mom's family Christmases (Mom's house & Grandmother's House). But, at my house, you have to wait until Christmas morning.
10. What kind of decorations are on your Christmas tree?
The ornaments that were on my mom's tree when I was growing up, as well as some additions of my own.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Texas really doesn't have real snow. I like ice-days because I don't have to go to work. I do get to see snow in Colorado, when we make our family trip up there and I love it, but more than a week is a little much for me.
12. Can you ice skate?
Not very well.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I've gotten so much awesome stuff, that I can't pick a favorite!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Seeing everyone, but the driving/scheduling kills me!!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Mimi's pumpkin pie. My mom has attempted it, but it's not the same.
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waking everyone up in the house early so we can open presents!!!
17. What tops your tree?
The angel that used to be on top of the tree when I was growing up.
18. What is your favorite holiday book?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
20. Candy canes?
YES!!! But NO CINNAMON!!!