Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Wedding Post


The first picture really sums up the whole wedding. It was almost as beautiful as the bride. We had so much fun!! There were things that were done by other people related to someone in the wedding party, but those will be left alone, so I don't offend. It was pretty tacky though. You just don't wear the same color as the bride, especially if you know the colors AND you said you were going to wear a different dress. Like I said, TACKY!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. I wouldn't have missed this wedding for the world!! Robyn says that Ray will make a good first husband, but I think he will be the best and only husband she will ever have.



I started a sock late last week. Nothing special. Toe-up, Sassy Stripes sock. It's pretty ugly, in fact. Oh well. Another pair of socks for the drawer. I'm sure I will wear them when it gets colder.

No comments: