Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where have I been?!?!

I have been so busy! Saturday was my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend. We went to dinner at Miguelito's (the best Mexican food in the area) and then he took me to the Texas Rangers' exhibition game. We had so much fun!! The funny thing is, we got home and immediately passed out because we were so tired!!

Sunday, we went to Joe T Garcia's for his sister-in-law's birthday. That was really nice also! It kept Erik from having to mow his yard for another couple of hours! LoL

This week, I have been getting everything caught up here at work. Mom has gone out of town for at least a week, so I get to do her job also. So you can see that I have been BUSY!

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE CONTEST! I will post the winner tomorrow, I promise!! I have been working on Erik's Jaywalker #2 a little, and I started my first dishcloth. I was bad, last night, and worked on the dishcloth during my art appreciation class. My mother will confirm that I can multitask. I can be doing something and tell you exactly what you have been talking about when you think I am ignoring you!! Mom thinks its funny, Erik finds it annoying!!

No comments: