Saturday, February 11, 2006

I have a TUBEY!!!!

I just finished my Tubey about 15 minutes ago!!! Woo hoo!!! I am so excited!! It is a perfect fit and it is just in time for the colder weather that is expected!!! I plan to wear it to Knitworking (SnB) tomorrow!!


It's funny. I was sitting on the couch last night thinking, “I knit about 5 rows of the body in an hour. There are 105 rows (120 when finished). I have spent 21 hours on the body alone so far. Wow!”

An even bigger bonus, it is Mom's birthday! It's a shame that she isn't in town to see it!!


Oh!! Robyn and I went and looked at bridesmaid dresses yesterday!! This is what we came up with!! It is from Alfred Angelo!! Pretty, huh?! The ribbon and the bottom organza trim will be in white, instead of pink. It also has optional straps for those who the Boobie Fairy forgot.

No comments: