Sunday, February 26, 2006

Crappy week...

It has been a really crappy week. Haus decided he didn't like Cooter anymore and sent him to the vet. The vet sent him home with stitches, staples, drains, and pain killers. $2000+ later, I have come to the conclusion that I need to find Haus a new home with no other pets. I have posted an ad in the paper and on DFWPetPlacement. I will go ahead and post the ad here as well. Please understand that is has been a very difficult decision for me, and I feel that my home wouldn't be a positive environment for either of my dogs.


I am asking $150 in adoption fees to cover the heartworm preventative and other items.

Haus is a 5 year old, neutered rat terrier. He weighs about 20 lbs (he's big boned) All of his vaccinations are current and he is on heartworm preventative (which I will provide 4 months worth). He is also crate-trained and housebroken.

He is a total lap dog that loves attention from his human parents. I prefer that he goes to a home with no pets. He has become a bully to my other dog, but he shows NO agression towards people, what-so-ever.

I will also send home a huge bag of food and a crate.

Please email me if you have any questions or want to adopt Haus. I am in Hurst.

No comments: