Tuesday, December 20, 2005

How cool is this!!!

I saw something really cool on Carrieoke's Knitting Blog. It (Lulu) is a web based service that publishes your own books (at a very reasonable price)!! She converted a friend's blog into a book and gave it to her!! That is so cool!!! I want to make a book!!!


I started and finished my first pair of baby booties!! There are a few new babies that are here or will be soon. The booties were really easy to make. I used the pattern from the Knit Knack Kit. I had Mom bring me some red ribbon, because I didn't have any and she always has stuff like that!! Speaking of my fantastic hot-momma, here is a pic of her!!

And I had a pleasant surprise today!! I was surfing through my site meter referrals and I noticed that another wonderful blogger has linked me!! ROCKN-NOGGINS is great!!! I really enjoyed reading it. So much, in fact, that I added it to my to-read list!! Thanks for linking me!!!

No comments: