Thursday, September 29, 2005

Small (not!) knitting update.....

Complete:
Two Fancy Head-Kerchiefs
(Left: Lion Brand Magic Stripes. Right: Red Heart Tiki)

These were also a very fast knit. I started the smaller one at my first Stitch N Bitch get-together and finished it later that night. It was also my first project to use a 'yarn over'. Big deal for me!! LoL

I made these as a small Christmas gift for my boyfriend's sister, Kim. I hope she likes them. I will probably make some more with different yarns and more 'yarn overs'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One the needles:
My first 'in-the-round' project, more fingerless gloves!

I've gotten 7 rows finished!!! All of these needles are getting in my way!! I can't help but giggle about it. I am very excited about this project. I hope I don't decide to frog it and knit one flat piece and them seam it. The only problem that I am having is that I can't keep my needles tight next to each other. Try and try again, huh.

No comments: